The Nepalese Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nepali debate forum for the young and critical minds ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things to do before you die!!!

+4
deepesh
sunayna
richa
eveningpolestar
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things to do before you die!!! Empty Things to do before you die!!! Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:39 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

What are the things you want to do before you die. The places you want to visit, the festivals you want to attend, the movies you want to watch, the books you want to read, the activities you want to do....Let share our dreams!!

http://surathgiri.blogspot.com

2Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:14 pm

richa

richa

i wanna do bungy jumping.

3Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm

sunayna

sunayna
General Debator
General Debator

before i die i wanna live 60 yrs..hehe so ican do whatever i had dreamt of..

4Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:40 am

deepesh

General Debator
General Debator

umm... lets see...i wanna go bungy jumping, skydiving, paragliding, white water rafting, scuba diving, hunting in africa, climb a mountain, explore the ocean, see the piramids, drink champaigne at the south pole, fish at the north pole, go on a world tour, write a book abt it, learn some more foriegn language, meet ten thousand people, fall in love, have my heart broken, write another book abt it and then go back home to my family.

5Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:12 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

deepesh wrote:umm... lets see...i wanna go bungy jumping, skydiving, paragliding, white water rafting, scuba diving, hunting in africa, climb a mountain, explore the ocean, see the piramids, drink champaigne at the south pole, fish at the north pole, go on a world tour, write a book abt it, learn some more foriegn language, meet ten thousand people, fall in love, have my heart broken, write another book abt it and then go back home to my family.

wow lovely list Exclamation

6Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:53 pm

kshitiz

General Debator
General Debator

I want to be a monk and give up everything{both the possession of my material and psychological assets} and find voidness inside me before my death.......does it sound too erratic or is it the work of great courage?

7Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:46 pm

eveningpolestar

eveningpolestar
Professional Debator
Professional Debator

kshitiz wrote:I want to be a monk and give up everything{both the possession of my material and psychological assets} and find voidness inside me before my death.......does it sound too erratic or is it the work of great courage?

i would call it a work of great courage!!! I am not so sure if one could do it....oweing to the todays environment!!

8Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 pm

kshitiz

General Debator
General Debator

eveningpolestar wrote:
kshitiz wrote:I want to be a monk and give up everything{both the possession of my material and psychological assets} and find voidness inside me before my death.......does it sound too erratic or is it the work of great courage?

i would call it a work of great courage!!! I am not so sure if one could do it....oweing to the todays environment!!
I think you are right, after living more than a couple of decade being trapped with so many relationship it is very hard to do so but at least i can wish........after all everything starts from mind

9Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:46 pm

InViSible Wolf

InViSible Wolf
Active Debator
Active Debator

ummm what i wanna do before death??

touch the moon
Smile

10Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Razor Blade

Razor Blade
Advanced Debator
Advanced Debator

Mount Everest donot rest before I come hehe...that's my biggest dream.

11Things to do before you die!!! Empty Re: Things to do before you die!!! Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 pm

maniac

kick the politicians !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum